CERTIFICATE COURSE IN REIKI ZEN
Reiki is universal life force energy exist every where in nature in abundance. Reiki (pronounced ray-key) healing life force energy practice by many people around the globe. This Life force energy (Reiki) considered thousands of years old.
It is said that Reiki (life force energy) first been used by Tibetan Buddhist monks in Tibet and at time of Buddha. But later it was rediscovered in the late 1800’s by Dr Mikao Usui, a Japanese Buddhist monk.
The Usui system of Reiki is a very simple hand on healing method yet powerful form of healing which is easily given and received by anyone.
The word Reiki has its roots in two words: Rei means universal and Ki means life force or energy. Ki is the energy that all things are made of, like the Chinese Chi (as in Chi Gung or Tai Chi) . It is the fundamental energy of everything in physical and everything in other planes of consciousness.
Reiki is a special kind of healing energy that can only be channelled by someone who has been attuned to it.
There are four levels or degrees of Reiki, which are achieved by successive initiations.
Reiki can help you to:
• Heal yourself
• Develop your own inner knowledge
• Alleviate physical and emotional pain
• Decrease anxiety and tension
• Boost your immune response
• Feel more in control of your life
Some important facts about Reiki:
• Everyone has the ability to channel Reiki. It only has to be activated.
• The person receiving the Reiki treatment draws the amount of energy that he needs. Not his conscious mind, but a higher part which knows what is best for him. This part also decides how to use the Reiki.
• The person channelling the Reiki does not cure the person receiving the treatment. The person receiving the Reiki cures himself.
• Reiki energy is not directed by the person channelling the energy and cannot cause harm. It has an in-built protection against negative energies.
• Reiki can be given to people, animals, plants, food and water. Almost anything in fact.
• Reiki should not be given to anyone without their knowledge and consent.
• Reiki energy can be sent at a distance, anywhere in the world.
• Reiki can be sent and programmed to arrive at a time in the future.
• There is a limitless source of universal energy. Reiki does not deplete the energy of the person channelling Reiki.
• Once the energy is flowing, you do not have to continue to concentrate. You can therefore give Reiki while talking, listening to music, watching the television, etc.
• A full Reiki treatment covers all the glands, organs and main energy centres of the body.
• Reiki acts at a physical, mental, emotional and spiritual level.
• You can give self-treatments with Reiki.